Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentine's Day!



We had a great Valentine's Day, and Ella was very spoiled with gifts from both of her Grandparents and Aunts. She loved pointing out "Hearts" wherever we went, and she was also very happy to have a special guest here for the weekend!





This is a bag that I made for Ella for Valentine's Day. I had been admiring bags like these at Pottery Barn Kids, and then I found a tutorial online for a similar one, and I thought that I would try it out. It actually wasn't too hard to make, and Ella loved peeking in it to see what treats were in there.

Here is a link to the tutorial if you want to try it out!

http://ourscoop.blogspot.com/2009/01/valentine-chair-backers.html




Eating her Valentine's Cookie that Aunt Heather sent her.




We had plans to meet Grandpa Weener at the airport here in Atlanta for dinner, because he had a 3 hour layover. Well, all of the snow here and around the country caused him to have multiple cancelled flights, which meant that he got to spend all of Valentine's weekend with us!


1 comment:

  1. You are such a pretty and Special Valentine, Ella. Grandpa had such a good time with you!Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete