Saturday, November 27, 2010

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Ahhh…..Christmas!

I am so excited that it is finally the Holiday season.  I LOVE Christmas, and it is even more fun seeing how excited Ella gets.

A few weeks ago we went to see Santa and his reindeer at a local toy store.  Last year Ella was a little frightened by Santa, but not this year.  She went right up to Santa, sat in his lap, told him her name and how old she was.  She then told him that she wanted a Curious George animal from him.  (she saw a stuffed Curious George in a book store and she has been in love ever since).

IMG_4562

Cavner didn’t mind being held by Santa either.  Of course, neither of them are looking at the camera.IMG_4564

Ella refused to put her legs down on the hay, and Cavner kept trying to eat the hay.IMG_4571

They both had a great time….. I promise! IMG_4581

No comments:

Post a Comment