Friday, August 3, 2012

Cavner’s Big Boy Bed

Our crib converts to a toddler bed, but we never did it with Ella because Cavner needed the crib so Ella went straight into a queen bed.  I have had the itch to redecorate a room, so I decided that it was time that we converted Cavner’s crib so that in the fall I can get him a true big boy bed!

This decision has been good and bad….it is good because in the morning he gets himself up and lays with me in bed for while.  I hate waking up to a crying child!  It has been challenging because there are a lot of nights where he gets out of bed multiple times.  This is usually when he has had a nap.  I HATE to say it, but I think that he is ready to give up his nap (I am NOT!).  If he does not take a nap, he usually will go straight to bed.

As Tim finished putting the toddler rail on the crib, Ella decided that she would put all of Cavner’s “friends” in his crib for him.

IMG_9357

On the first night Cavner wanted to climb into his bed himself and he went straight to bed and never got up (of course we thought…wow that was easy…ha! not so much!)

IMG_9381IMG_9382IMG_9385IMG_9390IMG_9393

Sweet dreams sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment