Well, although the delivery was planned. This was still not an easy delivery by any means for me. For some reason I am not one of the people that is blessed with "routine" deliveries. We are finally back home though, and I am enjoying being back around Ella (eventhough she is not quite sure about how she feels about all of us invading her house). Overall she has been a wonderful big sister. She tries to help out and gives Cavner many kisses and hugs. I think that she is still trying to figure out why I can't pick her up, play on the floor with her, etc., which is really hard for me, but I am hoping that it will get better and she will understand. Cavner has been a great baby so far, and he sleeps ALL of the time! This was not the case with Ella, as she was awake a lot of the time. This is making it a little difficult to feed him, because we have to spend 30 minutes trying to wake him up enough to eat, but we are hoping that this will get better.
Here are some pictures of our four days in the hospital:
What an adorable family! Henry was very sleepy for the first two weeks of his life, then found his "voice" and decided he doesn't like naps; so his demeanor may change :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and Welcome Cavner!! Very cute first pictures.....glad all is well. Hope Gma Weener is finding enough to keep her busy, as it sounds like a peaceful household at the moment.:) Enjoy your first days and weeks as a newly defined family of four.....Love to all,
ReplyDeleteJan Moes