Okay....this is not in order because I have some posts to catch up on. I was in Michigan for the last 2 weeks, and I meant to do some updates when I was there but my mom's computer got a virus and was not working.
I will add some more updates this week, but today was Ella's first day of preschool! We really wanted Ella to be in a school where she would be able to play with kids her own age, and learn a lot. We were excited when we found a great church that had a wonderful program. Her teacher is Ms. Becky and she actually grew up where I did in Michigan. How crazy is that?
Anyway, it seems that Ella had a great day. Her teacher said that she did great, and didn't ask about me at all (I don't know if that is good or bad??). She made a picture, read stories, did centers, and played inside (it was raining outside). Overall a good day! We'll just have to see how she does on Thursday when she knows exactly where she is going.
Please ignore the wrinkled dress in these pictures...they were actually taken when she got home because the ones that I took in the morning didn't really turn out because it was dark and rainy when I took them.
As usual, I had trouble editing which ones to post...
At school....
Her teacher sent me some pictures of her today at school. They aren't the best, but it was nice to see some of the things that she did today.
After school Ella and I went to Chick-Fil-A to get her an ice cream cone for doing such a good job on her first day.
Ella,
We are so proud of the little girl that you have become. I can't believe that today was your first day of preschool! It makes mommy a little sad and excited at the same time. I know that you will make wonderful friends and learn lots of things, but I will miss my little ladybug. I can't wait to see your cute little face when I pick you up, and hear all about the things you did and friends you made.
We love you so much!!!
Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment