Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tennis Lessons

Ella started to take tennis lessons a few weeks ago. She was SO excited to play and she has had a great time!IMG_7888IMG_7891
This is Ella’s first day of lessons. She is taking lessons at the courts where Tim and I first met while playing on a mixed doubles tennis team. I liked these courts because they have 4 kid size courts that are smaller with lower nets. Unfortunately it has been SO hot, so they only played on these courts the first day. They have been playing on shaded courts the last few weeks. IMG_7896IMG_7899IMG_7913IMG_7915
Of course we had to stop for ice cream after.IMG_7916
This is Ella’s second class. When I asked her what she liked about this class she said that she liked standing on the purple dot. If you look at the picture you can see the dots on the ground that the kids stand at when they are hitting.
IMG_9540IMG_9550
Ella’s third class.IMG_9558
She told me that her favorite part of this class was the water break. I am not sure she is quite getting what she is there to do, but she is having a lot of fun! :)IMG_9564IMG_9565IMG_9567


No comments:

Post a Comment