Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Well, I finally got my camera back!  I was having withdrawals, and starting to get depressed.  There was nothing really wrong with it, I just sent it in for a cleaning and they told me it would take one week and it took two.  Ugghh!  At least it helped me to finally get caught up on here.  So hopefully I will do better at posting and I won’t be 2-4 weeks behind.

We were supposed to meet our friends to go to see Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer at the Center for Puppetry Arts (my new favorite place to go!), but unfortunately she had a death in her family and couldn’t make it (we really missed you Kelly).  Tim works just down the street, so he took a long lunch and joined us for the show.

This is the only picture that I got before the show.  I was then immediately told to put my camera away.  Isn’t it a good picture?! For all of you that ask how I get good pictures of Ella and Cavner, well I take A LOT of these  before I actually get a good one.  I can fill up a 5 GB memory card in no time, just ask Tim! :)

IMG_9422

The show was AMAZING!  If you live around Atlanta I highly recommend it.  Even Tim couldn’t believe how well they manipulate and use all of the different types of puppets. 

After the show the kids got to go and make Rudolph puppets. 

IMG_9428IMG_9431IMG_9434IMG_9437

Then they got to practice using their puppets on the light screen. 

IMG_9452

Backstage!

IMG_9460

With the lights off.

IMG_9464

No comments:

Post a Comment