On Christmas day we opened presents. I have NO idea how they are all going to fit in our car to go back home.
Here are Ella’s gifts from Santa…
and Cavner’s gifts.
Then we headed to the beach for the afternoon. What a good way to spend Christmas day!
I told Tim to make a snowman in the sand, but the sand here has a lot of shells in it and it is hard to pack, so here is our Santa snowman.
After looking at our “snowman” we told Tim that it actually looked like the head of an octupus, so a little while later we had this.
Later that night…more presents!!
We are going to have a little band. Ella got a keyboard…
and Cavner got a drum set!
Ella also got some more stuff for her doll, but her favorite was….
the dress and tights that match an outfit that her doll already has.
There were also MANY, MANY more!!
Thanks to everyone that spoiled my kids this year. They definitely had a VERY, MERRY Christmas. We are so blessed to have been able to celebrate Christmas with so many family and friends.
Ahhh….the daily posts are done! It is fun to do, but also time consuming. Unfortunately (or I guess I should say fortunately) we are still in Florida and I have hundreds of pictures on my camera to go through. So once I get those sorted through there will be some more pictures of our vacation.
We hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment