Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January in Pictures

I have decided that I want to make a book to remember all of the day to day happenings around here.  I take lots of pictures at events or specific things that we do, but not a lot of just our everyday life.  These are the things that I want to remember and reminisce about when they are older…their favorite toy, what they liked to do…these are the memories I don’t want to forget.  At the end of the year I am going to put all of these pictures into a book, but I will be posting our monthly happenings (mainly for accountability and to keep me on track :)  So, here are January’s pictures.  Only 11 more months to go!

January 1- Enjoying the day at the beach.

January 1 fix

January 2- An exciting victory for MSU in the Outback Bowl.

January 2 fix

January 3- Going for a bike ride with Daddy.

January 3

January 4- Helping Grandpa pick dogs at the dog track.

January 4 fix

January 5- A windy afternoon playing outside.

January 5 fix

January 6- Sitting in a sand chair that daddy built.

January 6 fix

January 7- Ella being brave and going down the water slide!

January 7 fix

January 8- Ella excited to be back home and in her bed with all of her friends. 

January 8 fix

January 9- Making bouncy balls with daddy.

January 9 fix

January 10- Roar!!  Cavner loves chasing Ella around the house with his flashlight.

January 10 fix

January 11-  Ella organizing all of her doll clothes in her new armoire (I guess I should have gotten the bigger one, because it is already FULL!)

January 11 fix

January 12-  Making a masterpiece with paper, scissors and glue.

January 12 fix

January 13-  Brushing teeth.

January 13 fix

January 14- Fun times at Christen’s birthday party.

January 14 fix

January 15- We LOVE the bath.

January 15 fix2

January 16-  Cavner got into Mommy’s white paint

January 17

January 17- Pajama night at Chick-Fil-A

January 16 fix

January 18- Cavner’s getting so good at feeding himself :)

January 18 fix 3

January 19- Ella’s new favorite thing to do…Playing  Just Dance on the Wii.

January 19 fix 2

January 20- Painting a Valentine’s door hanger with Mommy. 

January 20 fix 3

January 21- Curlers!  Ella LOVES it when her hair is curly!

January 21 fix

January 22- Making a boat at Lakeshore Learning.

January 22 fix 2

January 23- Ella showing the Valentine’s door hangers that we made.  She wanted hers on the door to her room.

January 23 fix 2

January 24- Basketball!

january 24 fix 2

January 25-Trucks!!

IMG_2007

January 26- Playing at IKEA.  Are my kids the only ones that could spend all afternoon playing there?

January 26 fix 2

January 27- Future pianist.

January 27 fix 2

January 28- Making a cake.

January 28 fix_edited-1

January 29- Play Doh!

January 29 fix 2

January 30- Fun at the park!

January 30

January 31- Spaghetti night

January 31

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's impressive. I love it! You take beautiful photos of your beautiful kiddos.

    ReplyDelete