Sunday, March 4, 2012

Valentine’s Day

So I know that it has been a while…we have been in Michigan and it usually takes me a week to get back into my routine once I am home.  I get spoiled with all of the help when I am there.  Tim even jokingly said that he wasn’t expecting me to cook dinner until next week.  Ha!  He sure knows me well :)  Anyway, here are our pictures from Valentine’s day.

Our celebrating began with Ella’s class party.

IMG_2609 fixIMG_2614 fix

Here are the Valentine’s that she made for the friends in her class.  They are lip whistles.  I am sure all of the parents LOVED us for this treat!

IMG_2583 fixIMG_2574 fix

We got her teachers each a pair of mittens with this tag.

IMG_2605 fix

After preschool we went and met some friends at Chuck E’ Cheese for some fun.

IMG_2618 fixIMG_2646IMG_2655 fixIMG_2661 fix

Cavner desperately needed a haircut before we went to Michigan, so on our way home we stopped and they both got their hair cut. 

IMG_2665 fix

Cavner does alright as long as he has a lollipop.  He ended up having 3 by the time the haircut was done because he kept pulling them out of his mouth and getting hair on them.

IMG_2668

and Ella knows that after she gets her haircut she gets to go next door and get an ice cream come, and she wasn’t going to let me forget it, even though it was cold outside.

IMG_2683 fixIMG_2690 fixIMG_2699 fix

For dinner we had a special Valentine’s breakfast for dinner!

IMG_2723 fixIMG_2727 fixIMG_2745 fix 2IMG_2748 fix 2

It was an extremely healthy meal of pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and doughnuts :)

After dinner they got to open their surprises in their Valentine’s bags. 

IMG_2755 fixIMG_2758 fix2IMG_2798 fixIMG_2812 fix2IMG_2825 fix2

We had a wonderful, wonderful day!! 

Ella also gave me the most wonderful present of all…

IMG_2719 fix

She took a NAP!  I can’t remember the last time that she did this.  She told me that she was going to go read some books in her bed, and when I went upstairs 15 minutes later, I found this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment