Friday, March 30, 2012

February in Pictures

So…I was so organized for the first month.  Then in February I went to Michigan and switched out my SD card in my camera before I left, and misplaced it for a while.  Of course it had my pictures on it for February.  I think that I have recovered most of the pictures, so here they are.  At least I finished before March is over, right? :)

February 1—Enjoying some nice weather with a walk around the neighborhood.

February 1 fix

February 2—Groundhog day treat for preschool.

February 2 fix

February 3—Ice cream on a nice afternoon.

February 3 fix

February 4—Valentine’s doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.

February 4 fix

February 5—Super bowl party with friends.

February 5 fix

February 6—Ella giving music lessons to all of her “friends”

February 6 fix2

February 7—Taking a nap in the tent

February 7 fix

February 8—Movie night in our slippers

February 8 fix

February 9—Ella helping mommy by measuring her waist.

February 9 fix

February 10—Valentine’s package from Michigan!

February 10 fix

February 11—Building a Valentine’s box at Lowe’s.

February 11 (2)

February 12—Making Valentine’s for friends at preschool.

February 12

February 13—A tea party with Emily for a friend’s birthday. 

February 13

February 14—Happy Valentine’s Day!!

February 14

February 15—Ella’s new favorite game, Cootie!

February 15

February 16—Cavner taking a nap through IKEA.

February 16

February 17—We arrived in Michigan and Cavner got an eye infection…at least he’s still happy while he is waiting at the doctor’s office.

February 17 fix

February 18—Ella is SO excited that there is snow!

February 18 fix

February 19—Pretending to be a butterfly and a frog!

February 20 fix

February 20—A trip to Chuck E’ Cheese.

February 21 fix

February 21—Enjoying a treat.

February 22 fix

February 22—Cavner LOVES to play the piano at Grandma and Grandpa’s house.

February 23 fix

February 23—Bubbles at the Children’s museum.

February 24 (2)

February 24—A day in the SNOW!!!

February 24

February 25—Building a car with Grandpa.

February 25 fix

February 26—Hanging out in the fort that Grandma helped them build.

February 26 fix

February 27—Sledding!

February 27

February 28—At the airport in Atlanta…back home!

February 28

February 29—Dancing with Belle.

February 29 fix

No comments:

Post a Comment