I can hardly believe that my baby is 2!
We celebrated by first opening presents…
Then we headed to the mall to get lunch. I love how they have cute little tables for the kids.
Then there were carousel rides…
and a train ride! Every time that we go to the mall Cavner wants to ride the train, so we thought that it would be fun to take him on it for his birthday.
After we got back from the mall, we had some cake. Here is the cake that Tim and I made the night before. Cavner was so excited for his turtle cake.
Then we ended the night with a movie and some popcorn, but the story isn’t over yet…..
Ella decided that she would stick a popcorn kernel up her nose. Why do kids do this?? It was stuck far up there, and after a lot of time trying to get it out, Tim finally decided that he needed to take her to the ER. As he was getting ready, I held her other nostril tight and had her try to blow hard one last time. Well, it worked and got low enough where I could work it out.
What?! You want me to pose with the kernel?!
Hmmm….I don’t think that I am going to do that again!!
What an eventful day!Happy birthday to our sweet, sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment