Monday, May 21, 2012

Daddy-kiddo day at the aquarium

On a Sunday afternoon I had plans with a friend and Tim decided that he was going to take the kids to the aquarium by himself!  I was so impressed.  I have NEVER taken the kids on a weekend by myself to the aquarium.  I like to go during the week when it is not crowded :) 

They had a great day, and it was so much fun when they came home and told me all about it.

IMG_6274 fix

Ella showed me all of the pictures that she took with her camera.

IMG_6278 fixIMG_6288 fixIMG_6324 fix

and they talked a lot about the penguins. 

IMG_6345 fixIMG_6347 fix

My little penguin!

IMG_6375 fixIMG_6364 fix

After the aquarium they went to run around at Centennial Olympic Park. 

IMG_6389IMG_6392 fix

and Ella was so excited to fly her kite.

IMG_6412 fixIMG_6424 fixIMG_6428 fix

I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband who truly enjoys spending time with and making memories with our kids.   Thanks for giving the kids such a fun day (and for taking all of the pictures for me, even though I know that you don’t always want to!)

IMG_6439 fix

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy. every. single. minute!
    They don't stay little long enough (ack---did I really say that?)
    Absolutely love your posts.
    jjf

    ReplyDelete