Monday, July 9, 2012

May in Pictures

I know that I am a little late, but I wanted to finish up my May posts before I did this post. 

May 1- Cavner’s sad face.

May 1

May 2-Singing a hymn for the hymn sing at church

May 2

May 3- Ella’s favorite new dress up outfit

May 3

May 4-Taking pictures at Windmill Island

May 4

May 5- Celebrating Auntie Heather’s birthday

May 5 (2)

May 6- Kinderplaats

May 6

May 7- Feeding the ducks

May 7

May 8- Playing at Chuck-E-Cheese

May 8

May 9- Happy Birthday Grandpa!

May 9 (3)

May 10- Waiting for the parade to start

May 10 (2)

May 11- A day at the beach

May 11

May 12- Playing mommy’s favorite game from when she was little, “Guess Who”

May 12

May 13- Reading a good book with Grandpa

May 13

May 14- Making treats for her friends at preschool

May 14

May 15-Messy day at preschool

May 15

May 16- Sprinkler fun.

May 16

May 17- Preschool picnic

May 17

May 18- Superman!

May 18

May 19- Fairy dust!

May 19

May 20- “Look, I can make a U”

May 20

May 21- Break for lunch.

May 21

May 22- Ella’s new “trick” (that she gets in trouble for all of the time!)

May 22

Ma 23- Building a house with daddy

May 23

May 24- Having dinner with our cousin Jamie.

May 24

May 25- Go Braves!

May 25

May 26- Ice Cream!

May 26

May 27-Movie night!

May 27

May 28-  Walking down the stairs like a big boy!

May 28

May 29- Playing dress up with a friend.

May 29 (2)

May 30- Putting lipstick on her doll (that has no lips!)

May 30

May 31- Lunch at The Varsity

May 31

No comments:

Post a Comment