Lately (or should I ay since July) I haven’t been doing as well with my daily pictures, but here is what I have for July.
July 1- Cavner “flying!”
July 2- Snuggly after the pool
July 3- Helping make red white and blue cupcakes
July 4- Happy 4th of July
July 5- Making butterflies
July 6- Ella LOVES to match Emily.
July 7- Matching church outfits
July 10- Playing in the fountains at Piedmont Park
July 12- Perfect travel companion on our flight to Michigan
July 13- Fun outside at Grandma and Grandpa’s house
July 14- A refreshing push pop after the pool
July 15- VERY tired after a fun day
July 16- Finger painting
July 17- Blueberry picking
July 18- Pool date with Kate
July 19- Celebrating Daddy’s birthday
July 20- Great Wolf Lodge!
July 21- Great Wolf call
July 22- Last day.
July 23- Sleeping Bear Dunes
July 24- A cool treat after walking around downtown
July 25- I’m finding a pattern…another cool treat!
July 26- Big Wheel car wash
July 27- Battle scars
July 28- Movie night
July 29- Helping Grandma bake
July 30- Cooking dinner in the fire…and of course smores!
July 31- Back home with Emily and Kitty
No comments:
Post a Comment