Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 60th Birthday Grandpa!


It has been a little while since I added some pictures as we have been up in Michigan for the last 2 weeks. We came here to surprise Grandpa Weener for his 60th Birthday, and we threw him a surprise party at Boatwerks in Holland two days before his actual birthday. We were a surprise as well, and we made the trek with two little kiddos in the back of the car. I drove my car to Atlanta 8 years ago, and I had not driven it back yet, until now. I am not quite sure why I decided to attempt it with a 2 month old and a 2 year old, but we survived. We drove six hours the first night, and then another 6 hours the next day. I always said that I NEVER wanted to drive a minivan, but after the trip I am so ready to get one. Sign me up!! Anyway, the trip wasn't really that bad, and we were so excited to get to Holland for the party. Grandpa was kind of surprised, but he did recognize a lot of cars in the parking lot as they were coming in. Overall we had a really good time and we have been having a lot of fun in Michigan. Here are some pictures of Grandpa's party:











No comments:

Post a Comment