6 months already?!?!?! (for those of you who are paying attention...I missed the 5 month post, so I am going to combine them) I can't believe that my little boy is a 1/2 year old. It seems like we were just bringing him home from the hospital yesterday. Cavner has completely stolen my heart, and perfectly made his way into our little family. Ella is enamored with him, and tells him all of the time how much she loves him. He is 100% boy, and daddy is so happy that he finally gets to buy some trucks and airplanes, as he has been having a lot of tea parties with dolls lately. I love that he is all boy and extremely active, but I also wish that he could handle an activity for more than 5 minutes before wanting to go to another one:)
So Cavner, what have you been up to the last few months?
You have really found your voice. You talk a lot and you are getting really loud!!
You are constantly moving. You love to wave your arms up and down really fast, and even when you are sitting still your little hands open and shut. You are NEVER sitting very still.
You go to sleep around 9 and get up at 7. You still wake up occasionally in the middle of the night, but you have started to more consistently sleep through the night. You also usually take a morning and an afternoon nap.
You have really started to get better at sitting up. You can sit up for a little while unsupported, but you are stilll a little wobbly. It is definately your favorite position to be in, because you are an observer and you like to look at the world around you. I think that you just might be a people watcher like your mom :)
You LOVE to play with your sister, and many days you can sit forever just watching her play.
You are beginning to enjoy splashing in the bath.
You are eating solid foods, and you love them! The first time we gave you rice cereal you opened your mouth, took a big bite, and swallowed. You have been eating amazingly ever since then. You have now tried green beans, carrots, peas, bananas, and pears, and you have enjoyed them all. I am hoping that this pattern will continue so that I won't have to struggle with 2 kids at the dinner table every night.
You love to grab your feet!
You were not very cooperative the day that I took these. It probably didn't help that I was trying to take them right before your nap.
Sleepy boy.
You love to sit up in your new pop-a-tot. These are really cool. They basically are like an excersaucer, but it is portable. It actually folds up just like those camping bag chairs. It has been nice to have this to take with us places.
Hello
You hope to visit Portland soon!
You enjoy being Ella's doll, and had fun in her doll stroller...he,he
We love you so much Cavner and we are so happy that you are a part of our family.
xoxo,
Mommy, Daddy, and Ella
No comments:
Post a Comment