Okay, so it has now been 3 weeks since I left Michigan and I am just getting to posting the pictures. Things have been a little crazy around here with Ella's school starting, and us adjusting to our new schedule. My camera also decided that it no longer wants to read my memory card, and so I have had to be creative in getting the pictures off of my camera to download.
We went to Michigan because my friend Joanie was getting married in Milwaukee and the kids were going to stay with my parents while we went. I of course went about 10 days earlier to spend some time with my family in Michigan. I always said that once I had Cavner, I would not be making the flight with 2 kids, but so far I have been to Michigan twice since he has been born, and we will be going back again in a few weeks. My family has been very spoiled (as have I)! This was however my first time I flew on the airplane alone with both kids, and I was very nervous. For the most part Ella is really good once she can turn on her "electronic device" (i.e. DVD player). It is just keeping her in her seat and trying to keep her from constantly putting down the tray table. I am not sure what her fascination is with that, but she could put that thing up and down the whole flight if I would let her (wouldn't you LOVE to be the person sitting in front of her!)
Anyway, the flight was pretty good except for we left 45 minutes late and I was trying to hold off on feeding Cavner until we were in the air to help with the pressure on his ears, and he was VERY hungry waiting and a little crabby. I also learned a very valuable lesson--do not take flip top sippy cups on an airplane. Once you get in the air, the cabin pressure does something to it, and when you open it, it explodes everywhere! To all of the people sitting across the aisle from Ella--I am very sorry that you got showered with a steady flow of sticky apple juice!! Needless to say, we arrived safely.
Here are the pictures from our trip, in no particular order.
No comments:
Post a Comment