The wienermobile came to the grocery store near our house, so of course we had to go. After all, this was like my theme song growing up!
Here is the best picture that I got of Ella and Cavner. Isn’t it great?! I think that I am in trouble if Cavner is already giving me this look when I try to take a picture.
The kids got lots of stickers and some wienie whistles. Aren’t they cute?
Oh I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener. That is what I truly want to be. For if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener. Everyone would be in love with me.
My bologna has a first name its o-s-c-a-r
ReplyDeleteMy bologna has a secong name its m-a-y-e-r
I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why I'll sa a a a a a a a a a a y cuz Oscar Mayer has a way with b-o-l-o-g-n-a!