Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chicago Trip-2011

Every year my mom, sisters, and I meet in Chicago for a weekend in the fall.  We have done this every year since I moved to Atlanta, and I look forward to it every year.  While our trips used to include nice restaurants, shopping and going to a play, we still have fun exploring some of the more kid friendly places in Chicago. 

On our first night, we went to eat at the Rainforest Café. 

IMG_9480IMG_9472IMG_9477IMG_9483

The next day we did a lot of shopping.  Ella and Cavner liked the Hershey Store.

IMG_9492IMG_9495

We then ventured to one of my favorite nicer restaurants, Carmine’s.  We decided that if we go at lunch and eat outside then maybe people won’t mind my sometimes ill-behaved children. 

….and I guess we didn’t notice that Ella still had some chocolate on her face from the Hershey Store :)

IMG_9499IMG_9505

We then ventured to the Lego Store.

IMG_9513IMG_9524IMG_9529

and ended the day with a Sprinkles cupcake.  Yum!!

IMG_9534

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad to know I missed out on seeing you and meeting your cuties while we were in Chicago, but you were likely equally as busy as we were. Love all your blog posts. Fun to keep up with your family.

    ReplyDelete