Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spartans and Tigers and Spooks…Oh My!

On our last day in Michigan, we had a day of sports.  It started with the Michigan State vs. Michigan football game.  Aren’t these the cutest little Spartans??

IMG_9980IMG_9962

Touchdown!!

IMG_9963

Picnic lunch while watching the game.  Ella LOVES picnics!

IMG_9993

Later that night, we cheered on the Tigers.  Unfortunately they were not victorious like the Spartans were.

IMG_0002IMG_0007

Then Grandma and Grandpa surprised Ella and Cavner with some Halloween treats. 

IMG_0008IMG_0009

Ella was VERY excited about her Halloween pajamas that had a tutu!

IMG_0014

We had a wonderful time visiting everybody in Michigan, and we can’t wait to do it again soon.

Ella actually asks me almost every time I pick her up from preschool now  if we are going to go to the airport to go to Michigan.  This is because when we left I kept telling her that when I pick her up from preschool we were going to the airport.  She now thinks that me picking her up from preschool=going to the airport to go to Michigan.  If only it were that easy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment