
Here is my last Myrtle Beach post. These are all of July 4th. Sorry for all of the pictures, but I have the hardest time narrowing them down. Does anyone else think that all of the pictures of their kids are the cutest?! Trust me if you knew how many pictures I actually took, you would thank me! The day of the fourth was great, and it ended with us eating pizza and cupcakes on the beach while waiting for the fireworks. I have to say that I think that the best place to watch fireworks is on a beach. I love it!! We had a great time and we were so thankful that we got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa Weener, and Aunt Heather (yes....she was there. She was our photographer in a lot of pictures, and somehow escaped getting hers taken!) Thanks for a great trip!
This is how Ella watched the fireworks. She kept saying that she was scared! We even tried to put music in her ears so that maybe they wouldn't seem so loud, but she still wouldn't look. This is the 5th time that she has been to fireworks and the first time that she has been scared. I think she is becoming more aware of things as she gets older and is becoming a little wimpy. Hopefully this is just a phase, because mommy loves fireworks!
We had another great day on the beach, and of course I couldn't resist getting some Fourth Of July bathing suits for Ella and Cavner. Don't they look so patriotic?
We went miniature golfing in the morning. Ella had a fun time walking around and attempting to play, and Cavner enjoyed a nice little nap on daddy's chest. When on vacation we often play miniature golf and we are very competitive. A lot of times my dad or Tim wins, but this time it was a tie between everyone but my dad, who had one more stroke and was the overall loser! Sorry dad, I just had to add that! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment