Sunday, July 18, 2010

Working at the carwash...


Ella LOVES to clean!! I am really hoping that this continues, and she will be able to teach me a few things about keeping things clean.

We decided that instead of the sprinkler on a hot day, we would let her wash mommy's car. This is the first time that we had her do this, and she loved it!! She is very particular, and really concentrates on certain areas and getting them clean. It is so fun to watch her work! She had a great time, and this is the first of many carwashes to come.

Her favorite saying "I need more soap!"



Ella also made sure to get her car out and wash it.


After all of her hard work, Ella decided to cool off with her slip and slide. She actually doesn't really love Slippin' and Sliden' yet. She just likes to splash around in the water.


Of course, daddy couldn't resist a turn on it, and I think that he realized that he is not as young as he thinks he is! We are just grateful that he didn't hurt anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment