Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 14- Christmas at our house


We were heading to Florida to celebrate Christmas, so a few days before we left we had Christmas at our house to give the kids our gifts to them.  Ella really enjoys opening her presents (and everyone else’s as well). 

IMG_5644

She just saw Toy Story 3 about a month ago, and really got excited about it.  She was so excited to get her Jessie doll.

IMG_5653

Trucks!

IMG_5656

That Ella enjoyed playing with!

IMG_5667IMG_5660

The favorite gift of the night.  This gift is for Cavner, but when I asked Ella what her favorite gift was as I was putting her to bed, she said “Cavner’s spinning ball!”

IMG_5664IMG_5689IMG_5674IMG_5694

I decided that each year for Christmas I want to make Ella and Cavner a gift.  This year I made Ella a basket for her bike, and Cavner’s gift….well I wasn’t finished with it before we left for Florida. Luckily he doesn’t know when Christmas is!

IMG_5699
**Update: Here is a picture of Ella using the basket in Florida. She LOVES to collect things and put them in any container she can find (we often lose things this way!). Well, her basket is no different. She has put toys, magnetic letters, parts of games, and of course Kitty in her new basket.

IMG_5709IMG_5716IMG_5720

Ella of course would open up her gifts, as well as Cavner’s gifts and want to play with them immediately.  This was really nice, as we were trying to finish up packing and loading up the car.  Their new toys really did keep them occupied, which gives the toys 4 stars in my book!

Where was Goody today?




My sister also got us this advent that tells a little bit of the Christmas story everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment