Monday, December 27, 2010

December 25- Christmas Day!

Today’s activity was open presents, open presents, and then open more presents!   Ella and Cavner are definitely spoiled by Santa, Grandma and Grandpa, and their Aunts and Uncles.

We got up in the morning and Daddy cooked us all a big breakfast.  Ella did a pretty good job waiting to open up all of her gifts. 

After we cleaned up we started opening Santa’s gifts.  Santa especially brought a lot because there were not only gifts from the Foster workshop, but there were a lot from Grandma and Grandpa’s workshop, and Auntie Heathers.

IMG_6391IMG_6394IMG_6399

Curious George!!

IMG_6401

IMG_6403

Bringing Cavner his stocking.

IMG_6410

Ella with all of her animals.  She got dress up clothes and a veternarian kit for them.  She really liked them.

IMG_6417

I had a hat like this when I was little and my mom got them made for Ella and Cavner.  Hopefully it will still be cold when we get back to Georgia.  They actually had a white Christmas this year!

IMG_6422IMG_6425IMG_6431IMG_6442IMG_6457

Later that night we cooked dinner at the condo, and then opened all of our presents from each other.

IMG_6468IMG_6470IMG_6474

Ella and Cavner got Grandma and Grandpa recordable books that Ella read to them.

IMG_6482IMG_6493IMG_6488IMG_6499IMG_6502IMG_6504

We had a great day!  Ella really enjoyed opening her presents, but then she would want to play with it and not open the next one.  She has had a great time today playing with all of her and Cavner’s toys. 

Pheww!  I have to say that I am glad that I am done with these daily posts.  It was a lot of fun, and it FORCED me to do something fun with Ella everyday, but it wasn’t always as easy to post and remember to take pictures.  We hope that this gave you a little glimpse into our December, and that you all had a very Merry Christmas!!

Love,

Tim, Laura, Ella and Cavner

No comments:

Post a Comment