Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cavner’s Country Club

So for Cavner’s first birthday party I went with a golf theme, and I had a lot of fun coming up with all of the details of the party.

Here is the invite:

IMG_9605-2

I took some pictures before everyone arrived:IMG_8853IMG_8835IMG_8836IMG_8838IMG_8840IMG_8841IMG_8844IMG_8845IMG_8855

Tim created four miniature golf holes in the backyard for the kids to play:

IMG_8862IMG_8864

These golf club sets were the favors for the guests as they left.

IMG_8866IMG_8871IMG_8876

as well as some chocolate golf clubs for the adults:

IMG_9609

As the party started, I of course did a horrible job taking pictures.  Here are some of the pictures I got, and as I was going through them I realized that I didn’t get a single picture of Cavner smiling.  I promise that he had fun!  I am so disappointed that I didn’t get some better pictures.

IMG_8880IMG_8885

This was one of Cavner’s birthday presents from my parents, and it was a huge hit at the party.

IMG_8890IMG_8893

Cavner with his girlfriend Macy.

untitled2

Cake time!

IMG_8904IMG_8908IMG_8928IMG_8937

All cleaned up from the cake.

IMG_8941IMG_8948

After everyone left, Cavner (or should I say Ella) got to open up his presents.

IMG_8961IMG_8989IMG_9016

After the presents….a round of golf.

IMG_8964IMG_8966IMG_8976IMG_8980

We had a gorgeous day, and we were so glad that we got to celebrate Cavner’s birthday with so many of our family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment