It really only takes about 5 minutes.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Baby Legs
Okay, so I have been really addicted to crafting blogs lately, and I have a list a mile long of things that I want to make someday. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of spare time these days, but I was able to do one project that was super quick and easy. I made "Baby Legs" out of some of my old socks, and they turned out great. I made two pairs for Cavner, and then Ella loved them so much (she put them on her arms and legs) that I made her a pair when she went to bed. Anyway, here are Ella and Cavner with their baby legs on. If you want to try it, here is what I followed: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?s=a276861c46ed71983ecd836a8aa1bdbb&t=313496
It really only takes about 5 minutes.

It really only takes about 5 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cool that you made your own Baby Legs! I bought some when my youngest was a baby, but his legs were too chubby for them:)
ReplyDeleteYou asked about the beach towels on my blog. I got them at Target last season, but I think they have some similar ones out this season too.