Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Part 1

We did a lot of fun things for Easter this year. These are the pictures of things that we did before Easter. I am still going through the pictures that we took on Easter and I will try to post those in the next few days.

Ella had a great time decorating her Easter eggs. She had fun dipping all of the eggs, and her little fingers were only pink, green, and blue for a couple of days :)




Ella went on an Easter egg hunt at a local park the morning of her birthday party. It was a very busy day, but I am really glad that we decided to go. Ella enjoyed looking for Easter eggs, and she especially liked opening them up to see what was inside. She also got a very pretty flower painted on her face, got to be in a limbo contest, and got to meet the Easter bunny.










No comments:

Post a Comment