Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Part 2

We had a wonderful Easter this year with both of our little cuties. We started the day by getting up and getting everybody ready for church. This was a big task, but with three adults (my mom is still here) we managed to get everybody ready and leave 5 minutes before our scheduled departure time. I don't think that I have been early for anything since Ella was born! After church we went and met the Foster's for lunch. We had a great time and Ella really enjoyed seeing her cousins, aunt and uncle, and grandparents. Ella and Cavner were also very spoiled this year as they each got 3 Easter baskets (from us, and both of their grandparents) and they got a great package from Aunt Heather as well. Needless to say, Ella enjoyed opening up all of her little gifts and playing with them.










While Ella was taking her nap I hid the eggs that she had made all around the yard. When she woke up she had a great time going around the house and finding all of the eggs.






No comments:

Post a Comment