Friday, April 23, 2010

Park, pool, and of course Tennis!

Nice Match Daddy!

Well, I survived week one on my own. I think that we did pretty good, except for the lack of sleep. Cavner is now sleeping a good stretch from about 11 or 12 until about 5, which I am very grateful for. The only problem is that at 5 he doesn't really like to go back to sleep. So I am usually up on and off with him until Ella gets up at about 8 or 9. Needless to say, the 5-6 hours I get of sleep every night is rough. Luckily, 2 days last week I got them to both nap at the same time and I was able to get some sleep. I am hoping for more of these!

These pictures are all of us outside. Ella LOVES to play outside, and we are trying to get as much in as possible before it gets too terribly hot here. These first pictures are of her playing tennis. She actually really loves to go to the tennis court and hit her balls around and run and pick them up. Daddy is trying to teach her how to swing, but I think that she needs a little more time :).



Cheers!

These sticks are just as fun.

Ella also really loves to play in the sprinkler or her pool in the backyard. We even tried to put Cavner in the pool, but he did not like how cold it was.





There is a park near us that has a lot of fun activities for kids and one of them is a music in the park night where they have a wonderful singer who plays kids songs. These are pictures of Ella and her friend Audrina enjoying the night. Such funny little girls!



No comments:

Post a Comment