Well, it is now day 1 of me being at home alone with Ella and Cavner. So far, so good! I have two little kiddos napping now, and I should probably be cleaning or cooking or something, but there is always tomorrow for that, right?
For those of you that don't know, my mom has been here with me since Cavner was born, and she and my dad left on Saturday. It was a very sad day for all of us, but I am also very thankful for all of her help. It really made the transiition easier for Ella and I. Although, Ella for the past two days has been saying "where gramma grampa go?" she seems to be adjusting okay as well.
Here are some pics of our last few nights with them:
Eating at The Varsity right before they left.
Cute photos, I'm sure it was really hard to see your mom go! Good luck! The fact that the two kids were napping at the same time amazes me. I still can't get Henry to nap on a consistent basis.
ReplyDelete