They’re back!! These cute little Christmas tree cones are back with lots of fun activities for us to do this month.
Day 1….
Since we already decorated our Christmas tree, there was a gift that went along with this activity…
A PINK Christmas tree to decorate!!
It is SO hard for me not to “fix” her tree :) She put all of the ornaments on the top half and any ornament that she had multiples of she put together in groups of 3 (see three golf balls and three Christmas bulbs grouped together near her head). When I asked her why she did that she replied “because I’m three!” Love her!!
Cavner got to decorate his tree for his bedroom as well.
Then our other Christmas book advent is back as well. Our bookshelf in the playroom is all loaded up!
SO excited to open the first story.
I LOVE the look on Cavner’s face!
So cute….while it lasted! Let’s just say that this picture was taken at the very beginning of the story. The rest of the story was read with Ella listening on Tim’s lap while Cavner pulled ornaments off of his tree…I should have taken a picture of what really happens around here!
No comments:
Post a Comment