Friday, December 9, 2011

December 6- A Christmas movie

Earlier in the day we went where Ella always wants to go when Grandma comes…the American Girl store for lunch.  This time they asked Cavner if he wanted to borrow a boy doll, and he had so much fun having his own doll.  I keep telling Tim that I am going to get Cavner one…doesn’t the doll look just like him? :)

IMG_0581IMG_0583IMG_0585IMG_0586

Then later Ella looked at what she was going to do today…

IMG_0588IMG_0591

Before the movie though, Ella and Cavner put their Pink Pig ornaments on their trees that Grandma got them the day before. 

IMG_0592IMG_0593IMG_0594IMG_0596

Then we got ready for bed and put on the Christmas movie.  I tried to put rollers in Ella’s hair, but they were all out of her hair by the morning.  I don’t know if they just came out (she does move A LOT when she sleeps!) or if she took them out. 

IMG_0612

So where was Goody today?  Well, Cavner is showing you….can you see him?

IMG_0605

He was up in the light fixture and he got to watch the movie too!

IMG_0621

No comments:

Post a Comment