Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 7-Happy Birthday Jesus Concert

Ella woke up and found someone special in the refrigerator.  Goody was hiding in the fridge (with a blanket and scarf to keep him warm) and he had taken the red food coloring and turned the milk red!  Ella was SO excited about this one, and kept opening the fridge all day to look at him.

IMG_0629IMG_0626

Later that day Ella got dressed up and saw that she was going to her Happy Birthday Jesus concert that she was singing in. 

IMG_0666IMG_0667

Ella goes to choir on Wednesday nights, and the 3 year olds put on a Christmas concert for family and friends. 

IMG_0635IMG_0639IMG_0648

Ella did such a good job doing all of the motions and singing the songs.  I actually got very emotional watching her sing up there.  I don’t know what it was, but I it was like my little baby girl was turning into such a big girl right before my eyes.  I was SO proud of her.   She is just so sweet and such a joy and blessing to us!

IMG_0649IMG_0653

After they were done singing they had a Happy Birthday Jesus cookie cake and cookies for everyone to eat.

IMG_0660

Cavner was there too…do you like his new smile?  :)

IMG_0661

Ella was so excited that she got a piece with an E on it for Ella.

IMG_0662IMG_0663

She kept asking if she got to open her presents since we were celebrating Jesus’ birthday, so since she did such a good job we let Cavner and her each open a gift when we got home.

IMG_0669IMG_0672

Ella got the game Cootie which she loves, and we have played almost everyday since. 

IMG_0674

and Cavner got Bullseye. 

IMG_0676IMG_0678

We did take video and I have been trying to load it for a while now, but for some reason it says that it can’t recognize it on my computer.  Oh how I love technology!  I promise that once I figure it out I will put some clips up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment