Saturday, December 31, 2011

December 20- School party and sing-a-long

For Ella’s school party, they had a Happy Birthday Jesus party!

IMG_9726IMG_9728

Ella had fun decorating her cupcake.

IMG_9733

After the party there was a sing-a-long with all of the classes.  Each class practiced and performed a song.  Their teachers helped them make these cute sweatshirts for their performance.

IMG_9737IMG_9741

Singing “Go Tell it on the Mountain”

IMG_9744

Later that night we celebrated Christmas at our house, because we weren’t going to be home for Christmas. 

IMG_9751

Let’s open the presents!!

IMG_9771IMG_9793IMG_9811IMG_9795

I don’t want diapers for Christmas! :)

IMG_9803

Every year I try to make Christmas gifts for the kids.  This year Cavner got a tool belt…

IMG_9808

and Ella got an apron and chef’s hat (she had to try everything on, so it is on over her new Ariel dress). 

IMG_9828

Ella and Cavner also exchanged gifts.  Here is the gift that Ella got for Cavner.  She even wrapped it herself!

IMG_9813IMG_9820

And the gift that Cavner got for Ella. 

IMG_9838

A new bigger jewelry box!  Her old one couldn’t contain all of her many jewels :)  She really was excited about this.  I guess I just got the picture where she was studying what it was.

IMG_9840IMG_9864

Cavner also got many new tools, and…

IMG_9869

trucks, trucks, trucks!!

IMG_9876

Goody drew himself a bath today and relaxed with his rubber ducky. 

IMG_9883IMG_9886

No comments:

Post a Comment