Ella’s preschool collects toys for kids that will be spending the holidays in the hospital. I absolutely cannot imagine how difficult that would be as a child and as a parent to have to do that. We are so blessed and I want Ella to start to realize this too. We went to the store so that Ella and Cavner could pick out what they wanted to give.
Ella picked this Dora beauty set right away, and had a hard time realizing that it was not going to be for her. I guess that this is something that we still need to work on!
She also thought that they would like some cozy socks. Ella LOVES everything to be cozy!
Cavner “picked” out these things and surprisingly did not have a hard time giving them to others :) Oh the joys of having little ones that can’t talk in complete sentences!! Although he definitely knows the word MINE and he did not use those words when I was taking the toys away from him. So I guess that Cavner wins the award this year for “Best Giver” :)
I tried to take a picture of him with the toys, but he was not cooperating, so here you go.
Ella and Cavner also got little treats today from Goody. He baked them some Christmas cakes in Ella’s mixer in her room.
Let’s just say that today I learned that Goody needs to be up where no one can reach him…Ella tried to get her cake out and Goody fell. She then started crying and telling me that she promised that she didn’t touch Goody (in the story, if you touch your elf they lose their magic). I wish that I had recorded it because it really was quite dramatic. I was trying SO hard to keep my composure, while inside I was giggling. Oh sweet girl, don’t worry, Goody will be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment