Friday, December 30, 2011

December 18- Gingerbread houses

We’ve been in Florida for a few days now, so I have not been keeping up with this as we have been busy relaxing by the pool and going to the beach :) !  I am going to try and get caught up though. 

Before we left Goody spent the day reading How the Grinch Stole Christmas to the Grinch. 

IMG_9447

What are we doing today??

Gingerbread Houses!

IMG_9458

While daddy was assembling all of the houses Ella and I played her cookie match game.

IMG_9469IMG_9480

Daddy always has a hard time letting Ella decorate the house on her own :) so when I found this kit that had 5 little houses, I knew that it would be good so that they could each do their own.

IMG_9488IMG_9493IMG_9603IMG_9638IMG_9645IMG_9648

I love the way that she is looking at him in this picture!

IMG_9509

I also got a new camera lens for my birthday, so I was trying it out so I was having fun playing with it and trying some things out.

Here are spiral lights.

IMG_9520

Flower lights.

IMG_9533IMG_9576IMG_9594

Cavner’s new manger set.

IMG_9651

And….the finished Gingerbread houses!

These are Tim’s…

IMG_9653

and Ella’s!

IMG_9668

No comments:

Post a Comment